Note: The annual 2018 model spring sale ENDS this week or while supplies last …Commercial grade Laser Hair Removal Machine for all skin types including dark skin. BLA Diode 808 Professional system uses the most modern and distinctive long pulse-width 808nm diode laser that can penetrate to hair follicle and disable hair growth permanently. Resulting in the unmatched light absorption by the melanin. The latter heats the hair shaft and hair follicle and disables the hair follicle and oxygen organization of the hair follicle. The advance cooling technology, (-5°C or 23°F) contact cooling and protects the skin resulting in a relatively painless and comfortable permanent hair removal experience.
Hair Removal Machine 808
To Order Call 1-800-669-6786
- FeaturesLaser Hair Removal Machine - FeaturesFast and Painless Laser Hair Removal Machine
Large Spot size 12mmx20mm
1500 watt output
Certified Training Available
For Professional Use, Commercial Grade
- How it worksLaser Hair Removal Machine - How it worksVery long pulse widths allow all skin types to tolerate substantially higher fluences (energy), and thus darker skin types can be safely and effectively treated. Combined with aggressive contact cooling which reduces epidermal damage and provides a comfortable painless experience. Safe and effective on all skin types. Fitzpatrick I - VI. The laser treatment, (laser epilation), operates on the principle of selective Photo-Thermolysis. This process combines selective absorption of light energy by the melanin in hair follicles with suitable fluences (energies per unit area) and pulse durations that are equal to or less than the thermal relaxation time (TRT) of targeted follicles in human skin (10-100 ms). Thus disabling hair growth…
- SpecificationsLaser Hair Removal Machine - SpecsLaser type: Diode laser
Laser wavelength: 810nm, 808nm ±2nm
Spot size: 12*12 mm2,12*20 mm2,15*27mm2 (optional)
Pulse width: -400 ms (adjustable)
Energy: 1-160 J/cm2 (adjustable)
Frequency: 1-10 Hz(adjustable)
Language: English, Spanish, French,
Skin type: I-VI skin type
Display: 8.4’ color touch LCD display
Laser module power: 600W
Total System Output: 1500W
Cooling: water + air + semiconductor + A/C
Voltage: 110V/220V±20V, 50/60Hz
- Shipping & DeliveryShipping & DeliveryFollowing are the terms and conditions that constitute our General Shipping and Delivery Policy:
- Orders are prepared and shipped after payment is cleared and finalized.
- Machines are shipped with DHL, FEDEX and UPS.
- We ship worldwide. Domestic Shipping Policy: Shipping anywhere in USA and Canada.
- Shipment processing time: All machines are subject to testing prior to shipping.
- International orders: Additional shipping charges apply, additional $500 for the UK, Mexico, Hawaii and Alaska
- All orders are processed usually within 2-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If you received your order damaged during transit, please contact us and file a claim within 2 days of receiving your order.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. The invoice will state 28 days delivery time for unforeseen situations. However, machines are usually shipped in 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates & delivery estimates. Please call for further details 1-800-669-06786
- Shipment confirmation & order tracking are issued once the machines are in transit. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
- Customs Duties and Taxes are included for UK CANADA and USA deliveries. All Machines are subject to the local sales tax. As per your invoice
- We are is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order (outside USA, CANADA, UK).
- All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- Certified TrainingCertified TrainingIf your learning goal is to gain critical knowledge of individual concepts within a subject area of laser aesthetics, the FREE certificate training is for you.
Our certificated training is efficient, comprehensive and relevant to modern standards. It is essential to be trained on the machine you purchase rather then a generic ideology that maybe outdated. We help you focus your learning on distinct topics, to provide you with specific expertise in your field or industry. By concentrating your energy on singular concepts, the niche skills you gain could set you apart from the rest.
Our certified training includes an abundance of subjects, such as: science, safety, technique, and communication. Moreover, the cross over training lends to your over all understanding of laser aesthetics.
- PaymentPaymentAll transactions are secured. The website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
You can checkout online, pay by credit card, pay by check/cheque, pay by bank wire or place your order over the phone.
If you require financing, Call us at 1-800-669-6786
Direct payment can be made at Bank of America or BMO Bank of Montreal.
Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, MasterCard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
- RETURN AND EXCHANGERETURN AND EXCHANGEOnce we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
Once approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.