Tattoo Removal Machine QS
- featuresTattoo Removal Machine – featuresFast & Immediate Results 20-30% Reduction per Treatment
532nm, 1064nm, 1320nm, (755nm is available)
Japanese / German Lasers
Variable Power Outputs 300mj-1600mj
Variable Frequency 1-10hz
Low Pulse Width Below 6ns
Works on all Skin Types (Fitzpatrick Scale 1-6)
Easy to Use Pre-set Software and Parameters
No hidden service contracts
Training and Certification available
Heavy Duty Motors
For Professional Use, Commercial Grade
- How it worksTattoo Removal Machine – How it worksMechanism of Laser Action
Tattoo removal is most commonly performed using lasers that break down the ink particles in the tattoo. The broken-down ink is then absorbed by the body, mimicking the natural fading that time or sun exposure would create. All tattoo pigments have specific light absorption spectra. A tattoo laser must be capable of emitting adequate energy within the given absorption spectrum of the pigment to provide an effective treatment. Quality-switching (Q-switching) is a means of creating very short pulses (5−100 ns) with extremely high peak powers.
The QS lasers also produce an additional photoacoustic effect, which results from the generation of shock waves following laser irradiation. Such waves then cause vibrational damage to cellular structures and rupture membranes, thereby disrupting melanosomes and tattoo ink particles.
Preset software includes: Pulse width or pulse duration is a critical laser parameter.
QS Neodymium: Yttrium-aluminum-garnet (Nd:YAG) laser 1064 nm emits light that penetrates 2−3 mm into dermis and hence is suitable for deeper dermal pigmentation By passing the beam through the potassium-titanyl-phosphate.
(KTP) crystal, the frequency is doubled and the wavelength is halved (532 nm). A shorter wavelength penetrates less deeply and therefore is more useful for removal of epidermal pigment.
- specificationsTattoo Removal Machine - SpecsLaser type: Nd: Yag laser – Q-Switch
Wavelength: 1064nm & 532nm & (1320nm, 755nm)
Spot diameter: 2-6mm manual
Pulse energy: 0-1500MJ(adjustable)
Pulse width: Variable adjustable
Language: English, Spanish,French,
Display: 8′ color touch LCD display
Cooling: Dual System
Power supply: 110V/220V±20V, 50/60Hz
- Shipping & DeliveryShipping & DeliveryFollowing are the terms and conditions that constitute our General Shipping and Delivery Policy:
- Orders are prepared and shipped after payment is cleared and finalized.
- Machines are shipped with DHL, FEDEX and UPS.
- We ship worldwide. Domestic Shipping Policy: Shipping anywhere in USA and Canada.
- Shipment processing time: All machines are subject to testing prior to shipping.
- International orders: Additional shipping charges apply, additional $500 for the UK, Mexico, Hawaii and Alaska
- All orders are processed usually within 2-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If you received your order damaged during transit, please contact us and file a claim within 2 days of receiving your order.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. The invoice will state 28 days delivery time for unforeseen situations. However, machines are usually shipped in 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates & delivery estimates. Please call for further details 1-800-669-06786
- Shipment confirmation & order tracking are issued once the machines are in transit. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
- Customs Duties and Taxes are included for UK CANADA and USA deliveries. All Machines are subject to the local sales tax. As per your invoice
- We are is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order (outside USA, CANADA, UK).
- All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- Certified TrainingCertified TrainingIf your learning goal is to gain critical knowledge of individual concepts within a subject area of laser aesthetics, the FREE certificate training is for you.
Our certificated training is efficient, comprehensive and relevant to modern standards. It is essential to be trained on the machine you purchase rather then a generic ideology that maybe outdated. We help you focus your learning on distinct topics, to provide you with specific expertise in your field or industry. By concentrating your energy on singular concepts, the niche skills you gain could set you apart from the rest.
Our certified training includes an abundance of subjects, such as: science, safety, technique, and communication. Moreover, the cross over training lends to your over all understanding of laser aesthetics.
- PaymentPaymentAll transactions are secured. The website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
You can checkout online, pay by credit card, pay by check/cheque, pay by bank wire or place your order over the phone.
If you require financing, Call us at 1-800-669-6786
Direct payment can be made at Bank of America or BMO Bank of Montreal.
Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, MasterCard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
- RETURN AND EXCHANGERETURN AND EXCHANGEOnce we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
Once approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
3 in stock
Note: The annual 2018 model spring sale ENDS this week or while supplies last… Shatter tattoo pigment (ink) to remove tattoos with laser technology… Through innovation and modern engineering, next generation of Q-switch pulse technology is now affordable. This commercial grade laser system is benefited by multiple unique designs, including the special Q-switch component, polarizer, and a optimized laser cavity mode selection. A very light and small handheld probe with an advanced cap-shaped laser distribution technology, ensures a stable and uniform distribution of the laser beam. Available wavelength outputs include pure 1064nm, 532nm, (755nm and 1320nm) laser beam, so as to achieve professional treatment results.