Cryo-Lipolysis Cold Sculpting
- featuresCryo-Lipolysis - features-5 to -11 C fat freezing
35-60 Minute Treatment Times
Heavy Duty Motors
Easy Preset Parameters
Certified Training Available
For professional and Commercial Use
- How it worksCryo-Lipolysis - How it worksBLA CRYO Cold Sculpting technology uses controlled freezing (Cryo-lipolysis) to target and kill only targeted subcutaneous fat cells. In the weeks to follow, these fat cells are naturally eliminated from the body. Treated fat cells, once eliminated from the body, are gone for good. The Cool-Shaping fat freezing procedure is completely non-surgical and non-invasive, so you can typically return to normal activities immediately. Targets include visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), and upper arm.
FREEZE STUBBORN FAT AWAY, SAY NO TO SURGERY
SIT BACK, RELAX, AND SAY GOODBYE TO STUBBORN FAT
SHAPE YOUR BODY
After the area(s) to be treated, are positioned on your body and controlled freezing is applied, during your procedure, feel free to read, check email, or even take a nap. You can target fat / reduce fat on multiple areas of the body with BLA CRYO, additional sessions will further enhance results. An individualized treatment / protocol plan can be tailored.
- SpecificationsCryo-Lipolysis - Specs
- Infrared Light 37 ~42 5℃
- Cool-Shaping Temp -11℃
- Vacuum 10~80Kpa
- LED Light Red (630nm) Green (570nm) 50mW×4
- HPS Size 220*80mm & 160*60mm &130*50mm
- Cooling System Air+Water
- Power Supply AC220V 50Hz/AC110V
- Package Dimensions 60Hz 130×66×51cm
- Net Weight 56Kg
- Working Temperature +15℃~+30℃
- Storage Temperature -20℃~+55℃
- Relative Humidity ≤80% 86kPa
- Atmospheric Pressure 106kPa
- -5 to -11 C fat freezing
- 35-60 Minute Treatment Times
- Heavy Duty Motors
- Easy Preset Parameters
- Certified Training Available
- For Professional Use - Commercial Grade
- Shipping & DeliveryShipping & DeliveryFollowing are the terms and conditions that constitute our General Shipping and Delivery Policy:
- Orders are prepared and shipped after payment is cleared and finalized.
- Machines are shipped with DHL, FEDEX and UPS.
- We ship worldwide. Domestic Shipping Policy: Shipping anywhere in USA and Canada.
- Shipment processing time: All machines are subject to testing prior to shipping.
- International orders: Additional shipping charges apply, additional $500 for the UK, Mexico, Hawaii and Alaska
- All orders are processed usually within 2-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If you received your order damaged during transit, please contact us and file a claim within 2 days of receiving your order.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. The invoice will state 28 days delivery time for unforeseen situations. However, machines are usually shipped in 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates & delivery estimates. Please call for further details 1-800-669-06786
- Shipment confirmation & order tracking are issued once the machines are in transit. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
- Customs Duties and Taxes are included for UK CANADA and USA deliveries. All Machines are subject to the local sales tax. As per your invoice
- We are is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order (outside USA, CANADA, UK).
- All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- Certified TrainingCertified TrainingIf your learning goal is to gain critical knowledge of individual concepts within a subject area of laser aesthetics, the FREE certificate training is for you.
Our certificated training is efficient, comprehensive and relevant to modern standards. It is essential to be trained on the machine you purchase rather then a generic ideology that maybe outdated. We help you focus your learning on distinct topics, to provide you with specific expertise in your field or industry. By concentrating your energy on singular concepts, the niche skills you gain could set you apart from the rest.
Our certified training includes an abundance of subjects, such as: science, safety, technique, and communication. Moreover, the cross over training lends to your over all understanding of laser aesthetics.
- PaymentPaymentAll transactions are secured. The website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
You can checkout online, pay by credit card, pay by check/cheque, pay by bank wire or place your order over the phone.
If you require financing, Call us at 1-800-669-6786
Direct payment can be made at Bank of America or BMO Bank of Montreal.
Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, MasterCard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
- RETURN AND EXCHANGERETURN AND EXCHANGEOnce we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
Once approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
2 in stock
Note: The annual 2018 model spring sale ENDS this week or while supplies last…Fat cell death is caused by cooling the cells between -11 to +5 °C. Commercial grade BLA CRYO LIPO thermal machine controls and cools fatty tissue below body temperature, but above freezing, activating localized cell death followed by a local inflammatory response that gradually results in a reduction of the fatty tissue layer. This controlled cooling is professional, safe and effective.
This professional treatment process involves a fatty area of the body being sucked into a suction cup-type device and cooled. Different shapes of suction cup and different programming in the machine are used for different areas of the body. Typically, an individual treatment lasts under one hour for each part of the body being treated and involves two treatments, eight weeks apart. The number and duration of treatments vary.
Commercial cryolipolysis is the term for using cryogenics to induce lipolysis. Adipose tissue is cooled causing localized cell death and inflammation. The degree of exposure to cooling causes the apoptosis (cell death) of subcutaneous fat tissue, without apparent damage to the overlying skin, for a non-invasive, localized reduction of fat deposits, in order to reshape the contours of the body.