Shipping & Delivery
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our General Shipping and Delivery Policy:
- Orders are prepared and shipped after payment is cleared and finalized.
- Machines are shipped with DHL, FEDEX and UPS.
- We ship worldwide. Domestic Shipping Policy: Shipping anywhere in USA and Canada.
- Shipment processing time: All machines are subject to testing prior to shipping.
- International orders: Additional shipping charges apply, additional $500 for the UK, Mexico, Hawaii and Alaska
- All orders are processed usually within 2-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If you received your order damaged during transit, please contact us and file a claim within 2 days of receiving your order.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. The invoice will state 28 days delivery time for unforeseen situations. However, machines are usually shipped in 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates & delivery estimates. Please call for further details 1-800-669-06786
- Shipment confirmation & order tracking are issued once the machines are in transit. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
- Customs Duties and Taxes are included for UK CANADA and USA deliveries. All Machines are subject to the local sales tax. As per your invoice
- We are is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order (outside USA, CANADA, UK).
- All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).